Let’s Close the Loop Together
[contact-form to=”email@example.com” subject=”Schedule Pick up”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Address” type=”text” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Contact number” type=”text” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Pick-up date” type=”date”][/contact-form]
Will you help us ensure no fabric from Baragaon reaches the landfills?
Our team at Baragaon Weaves are concerned about your old Baragaon sarees and dupattas. As believers of sustainable practices, we are trying hard to close the loop of our product cycles. In the first phase of this effort, we are taking back old baragaon sarees, dupattas and stoles.
Here’s how it works:
- Fill in the form to your left with address and contact details,
- Keep the products packed with the following address on it : “T-29, basement, Green Park Main, New Delhi -110016. Contact : 011-46517110”
- We will schedule the pick-up. We will try to schedule as per your given date (if any).
- A representative from our courier partner (DTDC) will call you to co-ordinate and pick up the parcel from your given address.
- Wait for our email with a personalized voucher for your next shopping with Baragaon Weaves.
**in case your pin code is not available for pick-up, we will get in touch to request you to courier us the products yourself. Most pin codes are serviceable by DTDC.