From the Valleys of Kashmir, we have put together this collection of Handwoven Pashmina stoles in delightful colours. Heirloom pieces and the owners pride these luxurious pieces are exclusive designs by Baragaon Weaves. We have worked upon this for over a year. The creation work on each piece begins in the Himalayan peaks of Ladakh where the Changthangi goat hair is collected from the wild. Weavers in Srinagar have deftly woven the fine threads that to create these priceless heirlooms.
Read more on the Pashmina story here
Size : Length is 80 inches, Width is 28 inches (200 cm X 70 cm).
Weight : 80 grams.
Material: Handwoven Pashmina
Pashmina needs to be kept away from chemicals as much as possible hence it doesnot necessarily need dry cleaning. It needs to protected from moisture and sweat as much as possible. Careful storage with regular airing in mild sunlight is recommended. Good care ensures legendary longevity of these heirloom pieces
- Hand Wash / Dry Clean. No machine wash/ drying
- Mild Detergent / Shampoo (harsh chemicals reduce longevity)
- Cold Wash Only (Warm water will cause felting)
- Store in non-humid conditions. Not in damp & moist places .
- Occasional airing is required when stored for long duration
- Dry in shade/ mild sun
- No Dipping